Come and join me, Billabong Retreat founder – Paul von Bergen, in this interactive and fun show that mashes and smashes the topics of neuroscience with spirituality, finding purpose with coping when stressed, evolutionary biology with ancient wisdom, connecting heart and mind, and of course, the big ones, living with wellness and dying content.
Essential for all homo-sapiens wanting to thrive on planet earth today!
Featuring lively presentations, uplifting music, engaging theatre skits, stunning videos, comedy and easy meditations – this show is entertaining as well as inspiring.
All proceeds to A Sound Life charity, providing joy to kids in hospital.
- Learn to live a healthier & more content life
- Learn about your evolutionary and cultural history
- Understand how human and bacteria cells talk
- Know what being a mammal means for you
- Understanding suffering and its cures
- Benefit from all the ancient wisdom
- Discover how to do self-neuroplasticity in 4 easy steps
- Understand your epigenetics & neuro-immune biology
- Enjoy music from Morcheeba, John Lennon and Louis Armstrong
- Inspirational video from Dr Seuss, Star Wars and Monty Python.
- Live action skits from our resident actors
- Presentation by Billabong Retreat founder “Yoga Dad” Paul von Bergen
Paul von Bergen
Paul’s teachings combine ancient wisdom with modern scientific thinking. They explore how changes such as language, the agricultural and industrial revolutions and the very recent informational and technological mega-revolutions are reshaping modern human experience like never before.
WHAT YOU GET
Saturday, 18 May 2019 | 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Sound Life Dome, Moore Park, Sydney
The Vedas, Patanjali’s sutras, the Buddah, Jesus, Mohhamed, Hipocrates, Socrates, Da Vinci, Rumi, Shakespeare, Freud, Ghandi, Einstein, Louise Hay, Dr Zeuss, Ellen Langer, Jon Kabatt-Zinn, Bruce Lipton, Yoda, Joe Dispenza, Eckhart Tolle and many more. Thank you for your wisdom. Obviously these people have not all endorsed this event.
The show is not-for-profit and all proceeds are going to A Sound Life to provide joy and laughter to kids in hospital.
Tickets are available by a $75 or $100 donation to A Sound Life charity.
This is a zero waste event – bring your own cup or mug and a small plate to enjoy some delicious afternoon tea.
This is a fully seated event
Only 200 tickets available.
CAN’T MAKE THIS SESSION?
Enter email below to receive news of future events and to join our kindness community.